The NDIS provides eligible people a flexible solution to the support they need to pursue their goals and gain independence in everyday life.
Form & Practice proudly supports NDIS clients for Physiotherapy and Clinical Exercise. Our team of professional Physiotherapists are here to work with NDIS clients of all ages. We take pride in providing exceptional service for every client's journey.
Our team is able to provide NDIS clients with:
- Pain Management Treatment
- Personalised clinical exercise programs to improve physical wellbeing
- Home Visit for Pain Management
and can support clients with:
- Physical Disabilities
- Neurological Injuries
- Intellectual Disabilities
Are you eligible for NDIS Physiotherapy Treatment?
Before consulting our team, please ensure you qualify for NDIS funding. The NDIS funds:
- Allied health and other therapy needed because of a person’s disability, including occupational therapy, speech therapy, or physiotherapy
- Personal care to assist with day to daycare needed because of a person’s disability and development of skills to help a person become more independent
- Aids and equipment such as wheelchairs, adjustable beds, or hearing aids related to a person’s disability
- Therapeutic and behavioral support
- Home modifications are needed because of a person’s disability, to enable discharge from a hospital