$35 for 2 weeks!
Reformer Pilates is for those wanting to improve their muscle tone, strength & flexibility. Using the reformer bed and various pilates equipment you will be taken through a wide range of low impact but high energy exercises with one of our qualified Instructors.
These classes may not suitable for people with current injury problems or specific rehabilitation needs - refer to Clinical (Pilates) Exercise for injury rehab or speak to our friendly staff about how we can help you!
Choose from :
- Xpress 30min - if you’re short on time but after an excellent work out!
- Reformer 45min - if you’re wanting the works!
Clinical Exercise (Pilates).
Clinical Exercise (Pilates) Is for those needing specialised exercises to aid in the recovery process from injury or for their specific health goals.
These are run in small groups with a physiotherapist and each member has an individualised program written by a physiotherapist.
Clinical Exercise can be extremely helpful for:
- Low back pain and mid back pain
- Instability related back pain
- Pelvic pain or injury
- Spinal disc injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Clinical Exercise is rebatable under Group Physiotherapy by private health insurance.
Book your Initial Clinical Exercise Assessment for a Clinical Class