The NDIS provides eligible people with a flexible solution to the support they need in order to pursue their goals and gain independence in everyday life.
Form & Practice proudly supports NDIS clients for Physiotherapy and Clinical Exercise. Our team of professional Physiotherapists are here to work with NDIS clients of all ages. We take pride in providing exceptional service for every client's journey.
Our team is able to provide NDIS clients with:
- Pain Management Treatment
- Personalised clinical exercise programs to improve physical wellbeing
- Home Visit for Pain Management
and can support clients with:
- Physical Disabilities
- Neurological Injuries
- Intellectual Disabilities
Are you eligible for NDIS Physiotherapy Treatment?
Before consulting our team, please ensure you qualify for NDIS funding. The NDIS funds:
- Allied health and other therapy needed because of a person’s disability, including occupational therapy, speech therapy, or physiotherapy
- Personal care to assist with day to daycare needed because of a person’s disability and development of skills to help a person become more independent
- Aids and equipment such as wheelchairs, adjustable beds, or hearing aids related to a person’s disability
- Therapeutic and behavioral support
- Home modifications are needed because of a person’s disability, to enable discharge from a hospital
If you'd like to see a member of our team and are eligible for NDIS funding, please contact us today!
Join us at our dedicated physiotherapy facility and enjoy the benefits of the next generation of elite level physiotherapy.
Meet your physios
Ben Croxford is our ever-enthusiastic Principal Physiotherapist!
After graduating from the University of Melbourne in 2009 with Honours ...
Jen graduated from The University of Melbourne in 1996 and has wide and varied experience working in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.
Elisabeth (Lis) Coffey
Lis is our fantastic senior Physiotherapist! With a wide range of experience working in both hospital and private practice settings, Lis has a strong interest in Clinical Pilates ...
Maddy is an experienced Physiotherapist, having worked extensively in private practice, as well as VFL and local sporting clubs since completing her Masters ...
Cherry is an experienced Physiotherapist with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Masters in Sports Science.
Since graduating from La Trobe University in 2018 with a Bachelor of Health Sciences and a Masters in Physiotherapy, James has worked in private practice ...
Tom has 3 years in private practice Physiotherapy and previous experience in gym settings. He graduated from Physiotherapy at Charles Sturt University ...
Mitch Mullens graduated from Swinburne University with a Master of Physiotherapy.
Sam has a particular interest in knee joint, shoulder joint and sporting-related injuries and uses an evidence-based process to assess, diagnose and treat a range ...
Jerome began Dandenong Ranges Physio in 2004. After completing his Physiotherapy degree from the University of Melbourne in 1998, Jerome initially worked ...